Game Time: Who wrote this passage? Ayn Rand, or Me When I Was 13?
"He stood naked at the edge of a cliff. The lake layfar below him. A frozen explosion of graniteburst in flight to the sky over motionless water.The water seemed immovable, the stone—flowing. The stone had the stillness of one briefmoment in battle when thrust meets thrustand the currents are held in a pause more dynamicthan motion. The stone glowed, wet withsunrays.”
- [Redacted] focused her sea-green eyes on a tiny starfish crawing on her windowsill. The sun, filtered in by hundreds of gallons of water danced playfully across the ocean floor shooting rainbows into the coral beds. [Redacted] flicked her tail gently, propelling her slightly towards the star-shaped animal. She slowly reached towards the creature with both hands and scooped it lightly off the windowsill. She swam forward a little more so that she could fit her head and shoulders out the window, and gently set the starfish in the soft sand
"Thank you, sir," said the voice, without interest, and the face leaned forward for a moment. The face was wind-browned, cut by lines of weariness and cynical resignation; the eyes were intelligent.
- [Redacted] looked at the woman’s sincere, plump face and, though she tried to brush it off as nonsense, still had a gnawing suspicion that maybe not all of what [Redacted] had said was an invention of ill-educated minds.
- The wooden front door sailed open, straining the hinges. It sang a sharp note just before crashing into the plank siding. [Redacted] blinked at her left guardian. His dusty green dungarees and rough, heavy demeanor filled the frame of her vision. He clumped off the porch and out into the intense blanket of daylight. The porch door swung shut on its crickety spring, leaving only decaying barnboard dust as any indication that there had been a living being there.
- [Redacted] walked on, wondering why he always felt it at this time of day, this sense of dread without reason. No, he thought, not dread, there’s nothing to fear: just an immense, diffused apprehension, with no source or object.
- They were complete strangers up until ten years ago when [Redacted] was taken off of the reserve her parents lived on by Children’s Aid. Now they kept her clothed and shod, fed and in school, alone and without privacy. The latter due to red ink on her case file that spelled out “HIGH RISK”.
She had seen a physical copy of her case file just once.
me: horoscopes are fucking stupid if you believe that shit you’re a fucking—
horoscope: leos are sexy as hell
me: genius bruh these shits are real as fuck amazing how are they so on point all the time
i am not sure i know anyone who isn’t autistic
even me, i am autistic
i meant to go to bed but instead i shopped online and spent $100 ;_;
i just witnessed a 12 year old punch another 12 year old for the chance to see breasts. and not just a light tap. this was a sucker punch. if these kids arent smart enough to google “hot girl tity” they arent smart enough to fake the sound of skin hitting skin. i have found my true calling. i am not going to heaven
I walked by the bathroom and noticed the shower curtain was moving. I opened it to reveal Aiden squatting and looking at me with doe eyes.
"I pooped." He whispered with his gentle voice."
okay since yall seem to be incapable of identifying fake sj posts here’s a handy guide:
- go to the source of the post
- check the tags
- if it’s tagged with two thousand variations of “otherkin” and “headspace” and “sj” then it is 100% fake no exceptions and if you reblog it unironically you are a bad person
all of you who are too fucking gullible to detect obvious trollery can refer to this bingo card